I came across these beautiful vintage cheese graters over the weekend and I instantly started thinking about how I could re-purpose them.
Something tells me I shouldn't eat cheese grated with these.
We're always looking for new and interesting ways to store and display jewelry. I thought these would be perfect! The different size holes can fit wires and clip earrings and they have larger holes so I can easily hang them up with a nail or a screw.
Small holes for wires or posts.
Big holes for clip earrings.
There are lots of other cool ways to create beautiful and practical jewelry displays. Here are just a few ideas:
- Use picture frames and perforated materials like mesh or lace for an earring display. Add a nail or hook for necklaces.
- Hang hardware store link chain for wire or clip earrings.
- Use egg cartons for rings, pins, and necklaces.
- Hang wire earrings on the lip of a decorative bowl or vase.
- Check out other ideas on our pinterest page for more crafty ideas.
Share your ideas in the comments!